6. Employment after retirement under a Government outside India
(1) No employee, whether governed by pension scheme or by contributory provident fund scheme, who has held a Class I post under the Board immediately before his retirement shall accept any employment under any Government outside India without the previous permission of the Chairman.
(2) Such an employee shall, before his retirement benefits are authorised to be paid, sign an undertaking that he shall not seek any employment under any Government outside India without obtaining the previous permission of the Chairman.
(3) In case such an employee accepts an employment under a Government outside India without the previous permission of the Chairman, he shall
(a) if governed by pension scheme forfeit the pension in respect of the period for which he is so employed or for such longer period as the Chairman may direct, and
(b) if governed by contributory provident fund scheme be liable to pay such compensation to the Board as the Chairman may determine for breach of the undertaking given by him under sub-regulation (2).
Provided that an employee permitted by the Chairman to take up a particular form of employment under any Government outside India during his leave preparatory to retirement or final cessation of service or refused leave shall not be required to obtain fresh permission for his continuance in such employment after his retirement.
Explanation - For the purpose of this regulation, the expression "employment under any Government outside India" includes employment under a local authority or corporation or any other institution or organisation which functions under the supervision and control of a Government outside India, or an employment under an International Organisation of which the Government of India is not a member.
(4) Before granting permission to an employee to accept employment under a Government outside India under sub-regulation (1), the Chairman will obtain the concurrence of the Central Government.